Are you designing electronic assemblies and would you like to reduce your development times and costs, reduce physical prototypes and gain flexibility in the design of your parts? Our webinar, dedicated to electromagnetic simulation, is made for you!
To watch the replay of this webinar, complete the form opposite.
The demo will be carried out around the development of a Bluetooth module for IoT with antenna design, impedance matching, filtering and study of signal integrity and power integrity, detailing the different steps necessary to obtain the product conforms to specifications. Discuss and benefit from our expert advice on the use of digital simulation for product performance.
Discover the challenges of the business tools offered by Ansys such as Ansys HFSS and Ansys SIwave across all phases of product development. The aim will be to discover the potential of the solutions on the performance of the system through a presentation which will cover all the physics involved (Low and High Frequency, Thermal).
To discover :
- Presentation of solutions depending on frequency and coupling with other physics
- Domaine d’application Ansys Electronics and associated tools: Ansys HFSS, Ansys SIwave and Ansys Icepak
- Focus on Ansys HFSS : component library, additional antenna and filter design tools
- Case study : Development of a module Bluetooth pour l’IoTincluding antenna design and placement, virtual prototyping and design verification
- Examples of application cases among manufacturers
- Q&A Session
Animated by :
Ansys Electronics applications engineer at 4CAD Group and holder of a doctorate in materials from the Nantes Institute of Materials
With more than 10 years of professional experience in the field of electronics, he supports manufacturers in their product innovation challenge. He advises them to make the right choice on the Ansys solutions most appropriate to their problems, from qualification of needs to user training and consulting.