Transform your future next September by joining the International MBA at emlyon business school!
- Live a unique experience in Lyon and abroad
- Personalize your program in line with your professional project
- Access European management positions
Key points :
- Global recognition of academic achievement : Ranked 3rd Global MBA in France by The Economist
- International learning environment with more than 35 nationalities
- 94% of international MBA students have accepted a job offer within 3 months following their graduation.
- Program available in Part Time from the start of the school year in September 2024allowing you to combine professional life and studies.
In the downloadable brochure, you will discover everything that makes our program unique and excellent, including:
- Unique Value of the Program: Discover what makes our MBA unique, from innovative specializations to prestigious industry partnerships.
- Program Flexibility: Discover our flexible study options, which fit your lifestyle and commitments.
- Elective courses and Specializations: Discover the options that will allow you to create the job profile you are aiming for!
- 6-month entrepreneurial leadership project: Choose the project that best embodies your career goals, Discover everything we offer to improve your leadership
- Find out how complete your studies and increase your market value with exchange programs and internships.
- Career Opportunities: Learn how our program opens doors in various industries and what the job prospects are after graduation.
- Find out which characters make up the‘educational team
- Let yourself be inspired by the journeys of our former studentss and see how the MBA transformed their careers.
- Student Experience: Immerse yourself in student life on an emlyon campus, rich in activities, equipped with the latest technologies and networking opportunities.
- Scholarships and Financial Aid: Find the different financial aid available to support your studies.
We are confident that our MBA program can be the springboard for your future career. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any additional questions. We look forward to welcoming you to our community.
The content of this white paper is in English.