Find Techniques de l’Ingénieur at stand B-12 at the 7th edition of the BE 5.0 exhibition dedicated to the industry of the future which will be held on November 28 and 29 in Mulhouse. This is the tri-national meeting not to be missed to develop your business, exchange ideas and discover the latest innovations!
Bringing together a solid and dynamic community of industrialists, at the confluence of French, German and Swiss strategies. BE 5.0 highlights the operational excellence and creativity of 250 solution providers.
This year’s edition will bring together all the decision-makers and players in the industry and the 5.0 transition around the theme “managing your transition”.
This is an opportunity to immerse yourself in the new era of industrial transformation focused on human-cobot collaboration. The 5.0 revolution in the industrial field places the human factor at the center of the production process, while facilitating the incorporation of artificial intelligence, automation and robotics in the manufacturing stages. The 5.0 era aims to find the best balance between efficiency and productivity while committing to a sustainable industry.
There will also be plenary conferences that will address the following issues:
- Digital frugality
- Frugality and environmental transformation
- Frugality in the industrial transition, etc.
At the same time, BE 5.0 Industries of the Future will offer other highlights such as:
- The inaugural conference welcoming the final stage of the 2023 Tour de France “Territories & Industry”
- A B2B space dedicated to business meetings between European manufacturers and experts in transformation 5.0
- Numerous workshops offered by exhibitors
- Start-up pitches
- Thematic tours to discover the know-how and excellence of the exhibitors
For more information, visit the event website www.industriesdufutur.eu